Wedding Party Complete Preparation
If you do not have time for it, make use of services wedding organizer who generally takes about 6-8 months. Actually what the hell, to be prepared?
1. Determining the wedding date
Although basically all day was good, harmless favorites include the date and month as the wedding date. This will enable you to remember and celebrate.
2. Determining the number of invitations and budget
Before determining the wedding budget, the first thing to do is determine the number of invitations, for being the most appropriate benchmark for determining the budget and the amount of room for the party.
In accordance with international standards, set aside 40% of the total budget for catering purposes. The remaining 60% can you use for the 6 main purposes, namely, building, events and MC, documentation, decoration, bridal Attire (clothes and makeup) as well as wedding invitations and wedding souvenirs.
3. Determine building
Time to determine the location and building to be used. If you’ve already set in a romantic building, but its capacity is not too large, divide the invitation in 2 different times. For instance hours and 20:00 to 21:00 19:00 to 20:00 for the parent to your friends and couples.
4. Determine the style and theme parties
For the sake of party harmony, you must determine the wedding theme, so you and your partner can determine the dress and jacket like that will be charged at the time of the party.
Blend the color dress and decorating with colors that match your character alone. Style and this party will also usually appear on the menu of food, souvenirs and invitations.
5. Perform self-care
If necessary the above 4 things have been done, now is the time to do self care ranging from body scrubs, bath herbs, skin care, and fitness center so when the wedding would appear prima. Self-care or pre-wedding treatment is best performed by the bride and groom so that for both can be prime time show’s wedding was held.