Choosing A Wedding Ring
Planning a wedding is not as easy as imagined. Everything must be prepared in detail and of course every bride wants to choose the best for their wedding. Case by choosing a wedding ring. Not infrequently the bride and groom find difficulty in choosing a wedding ring. Here are some tips on choosing a wedding ring.
1. Often ‘browse’ to the jewelry shops or to see a reference in the magazine. Better start looking for about 2 months before your wedding. So you still have enough time to look, think, think and look back at the wedding ring you want.
2. Set a budget. Choose your wedding rings based on your wedding budget.
3. Think 20 years into ahead. Do not be afraid to be different, but make sure that the selected model is a model that still want you to wear up to 20 years into the future.
4. Choose a simple and comfortable to wear. It is recommended to choose a white gold wedding ring round and diamond shapes. Because not angled so that light is better.
5. Do ‘final fittings’ in the ring size when you are calm and condition the body temperature normal. Do not do it in the morning. Fingers are slightly swollen, because your body still contains salt that saved from the previous night. The size of the finger was also little changed after you exercise or when the body in a state of hot and cold.
6. Your little fingers are advised to not wear a wedding ring-shaped wide.
7. Choose the wedding ring that is easy to clean, so you can take care of her own. If you ring model is quite complicated, make sure the jewelry store where you purchased it can provide cleaning services jewelry.
8. If you wear a platinum ring, avoid wearing it while doing manual labor or exercising, because platinum is easily scratched. Also avoid wearing a wedding ring when you work with substances that contain chlorine, such as bleach clothing, disinfectant cleaners even contained in the swimming pool.
9. Choose the jewelry store that provides magnification or size reduction, re-washing and polishing.