10 Tips Save Money On Your Wedding
1. Guest lists enable small splurge style more. Another look at the list and cut some figures.
2. Flowers and fruits in season are cheaper and look just as good.
3. Use your guest favors and centerpieces. Buying a raised cake plate and show the favors at each table. Its master of ceremonies may make an announcement explaining.
4. Depending on your culture and where they live, have a cash bar is quite acceptable. This can save enough money.
5. Marrying another day of the week other than Saturday.
6. For your invitations more personal and less expensive, do it yourself. There are a number of paper trays and web sites where you can find ideas and ways to make your own invitations.
7. Hire a photographer that gives high resolution digital image to a file, that way you can make as many copies of their wedding photos as you want without having to order them from your photographer. Hard to find, but they are there!
8. Most department stores have great sales married once a year, usually in hotels or other places of great size. Attention to these sales to save money.
9. To find the right supplier is always a good idea to take a little time and do some other to get a wedding quote.
10. My favorite is recycling! If you rent an item or ask a friend or family to borrow some of your wedding, it saves money and the planet know!